Who does not like to eat corn during the rainy season. In such a situation, many people use sweet corn in vegetables. Apart from this, popcorn has now become everyone’s choice. Consuming corn in any form is very beneficial in terms of health. It is rich in various nutrients and fatty acids. Therefore, it can be eaten in any season not only in monsoon. Corn, ie corn, is used in everything from Indian to continental salads. Let’s know its benefits:
- According to diet experts, consuming corn is very beneficial for pregnant women. Because its consumption is beneficial for both mother and child. Corn contains folic acid. However, constipation is a common problem during pregnancy. To get rid of this problem, corn (maize) can be included in your diet. But, do consult a doctor once.
- It is said that corn is rich in fiber, which keeps the intestines healthy. It does not cause constipation and keeps your stomach full for a long time. The soluble fiber present in it also controls the blood sugar level. In this case, its consumption is beneficial for health.
- It is also rich in vitamin-B, apart from this, it is also good for bones and hair. It contains vitamin A which helps in keeping the immune system strong.
- Experts say that corn is a good source of antioxidants, which reduce inflammation as well as reduce oxidative stress. Apart from antioxidants, it also contains elements like carotenoids, which are extremely beneficial for the eyes.
- Corn is rich in fiber, which keeps your stomach full for a long time. If you want to lose weight then it can be a healthy option. By eating it, you do not feel hungry quickly, due to which you avoid eating carbs and sugary things.
Keeping these general information in mind, corn can be consumed not only in monsoon but in any season.