New Delhi: In view of the increasing outbreak of Corona Pandemic, the campaign of COVID-19 Vaccine is going on all over the world. Where people are taking vaccines to protect themselves from this devastating disease. Apart from this, if you want to travel anywhere in the country and abroad, then it is very important for you to be vaccinated, the proof of which will be the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
Whereas till now there were only two ways to download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate – first CoWIN portal and second Arogya Setu App. But now you can also download this certificate through WhatsApp (Corona Vaccine Certificate Download Through WhatsApp).
Actually, the Government of India has partnered with Whatsapp. Due to which it will be easier for people to download the vaccine certificate. Now you can download MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot. This was announced by the government at the beginning of last year. So let us tell you how you can download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate through WhatsApp…
Vaccine Certificate Download Steps
- To download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate through WhatsApp, first you have to save the MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp number on your smartphone. This number is 9013151515.
- Then after saving this number, open Whatsapp.
- Now go to your chat list and search for the saved number. After that open the chat of that number and type download certificate here.
- Then the WhatsApp chatbot will send a six digit OTP to your registered mobile number. which you enter.
- Now the chatbot will send you the COVID-19 vaccine certificate on WhatsApp. which you can download.
- On the other hand, if even after following these steps, you see an error in WhatsApp, then you can download your certificate from the CoWIN portal and Arogya Setu app as before.