Usually, while sleeping or doing some work, suddenly there is pain in the neck, legs, which is also called neuralgia. Vein congestion is a common problem. But, whenever a vein gets clogged somewhere in the body, it seems as if life has gone out. There can be many reasons behind this. For example, there is wrong food, hectic lifestyle and stress.
To get rid of these diseases, you can get rid of it in minutes by adopting some easy and home remedies. According to experts, muscle contraction can lead to vein occlusion. Due to the defect in the fibers, the muscles become lumpy, which causes severe pain.
Due to a vein on the vein, there is not only severe pain, but sometimes swelling also comes in that part. Usually this problem occurs in some parts of the neck, hands-feet, thigh, calf, ribs and abdomen. In such a situation, let us know about the ways to get rid of it-
- According to experts, warm mustard, coconut oil, olive or any essential oil and massage the affected area with light hands. This will increase blood circulation and you will get relief.
- Take foods rich in vitamins, magnesium, calcium in the diet and reduce the intake of tea, coffee and chocolate. Also, do not exercise immediately after a meal.
- Experts say that, due to the lack of sodium in the body, there can also be a problem of veins. In such a situation, when there is a vein on the vein, then put a little salt on the palm and suck it. This will make you feel comfortable. Apart from this, apply ice for 15 minutes at least 3 times a day. This will give relief to the muscles.
- Usually the vein comes off on its own, but if you often have this problem, then contact the doctor. Apart from this, the symptoms of neuralgia started increasing. and numbness or tingling in the affected part, a feeling of stiffness in any joint. If you get frequent veins while lying down or sleeping, do not take it lightly.
- If there is a vein on the left leg, then press the joint below the ear with the finger of the right hand. Similarly, press the point of the ear with the finger of the left hand when the vein of the right leg is raised. This will cure the pain in few seconds.
- When the vein is inflated, then stretching until the muscle starts pulling on the opposite side. Take care not to stretch too fast.
- Press and release the lower part of the nail of the middle finger of the hand on the same side of the leg where the vein is injured. Do this until it gets better. Also, sleep with a pillow under your feet.
By keeping these things in mind, you can get rid of your problems.