Tooth decay is a common problem. The biggest reason for getting worms in the teeth is wrong food. Actually, things like excessive consumption of junk food, not brushing at night increase bacterial infection in the teeth. If worms get in the tooth, then it becomes difficult for any person to eat anything. In such a situation, you have to go to the doctor, whose solution is either to remove the tooth or after removing the worm, filling should be done there. In such a situation, you can get rid of this problem forever by adopting a home remedy. Let’s know about the causes and home remedies of worms-
There are many reasons for tooth worms:
- not brushing properly
- more bacterial infection
- Not brushing teeth before sleeping at night
- Pan masala, tobacco use.
- excessive consumption of junk food
- Tooth worms die by soaking clove oil in cotton wool and applying it in the cavity of the teeth with worms. This is a very effective recipe. Which you can do easily.
- By brushing neem, you get rid of problems like cavity, toothache, worm infestation, sensitivity. Toothache can be relieved by brushing neem. Apart from this, gargling with coconut or olive oil can also get rid of dental problems. This recipe is also very effective to remove the problem of worms in the teeth of children. If the child is very young, you can massage their teeth with your hands.
- Make a fine powder by taking equal quantity of alum, rock salt and nausadar. After this, rub it on the teeth and gums in the morning and evening. If done regularly, you can get rid of dental problems.
- After brushing, gargling with a glass of lukewarm water mixed with salt can also provide relief from dental problems.
- By adopting these home remedies, you can get rid of dental problems.