Download Our Marathi News App
New Delhi : Here is a good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Result. According to media reports, the SBI PO Prelims Result (SBI PO Prelims Result) of SBI i.e. State Bank of India will be released this month. Yes, you heard right.
All Candidates Appeared in SBI PO Prelims Exam. After the result (SBI PO Prelims Result) is declared for all the candidates, they can check the result and download it by visiting the official website of State Bank of India sbi.co.in. However, no official announcement has been made by the bank regarding the result date.
Also read this
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in.
- Then go to career tab and latest announcements section on home page.
- Now candidates need to enter their roll number or registration number and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, SBI PO Prelims Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can check their result here.
- Then download the result, print it and keep it safe.
Interestingly, as per the official notification, the mains exam will be held in January or February 2023. Also, only candidates who qualify this exam can appear for Probationary Officer (PO) Main Exam. State Bank of India can announce PO Prelims Result anytime.