You can Read this News in Marathi
Sindhudurg: Regular flight from Mumbai to Sindhudurg will start from October 9 from the much talked about Chipi Airport in the district. (Mumbai – Sindhudurga flight Schedule) Mumbai-Sindhudurg flight will be available at Rs. It takes 9 to 10 hours to travel by road. However, due to this new airline, the people of Konkan will be able to cover this distance in just 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Air India’s Alliance Air will start regular flights on Mumbai-Sindhudurg route from October 9. For this, the Air Alliance has said that it will open Mumbai-Chipi and Chipi-Mumbai routes 74 and 75 respectively. This route has daily direct flights.
Flight Schedule: Mumbai – Sindhudurga flight schedule
1) ATR-72 600 will be deployed for Mumbai-Chipi-Mumbai flight with a seating capacity of 70.
2) Flight No. 9I-661 will take off from Mumbai Airport at 11.35 am every day and reach Sindhudurg at 1 pm.
3) The flight number 9I-662 will depart from Chipi at 1.25 pm and arrive in Mumbai at 2.50 pm.
1) The fare for air travel from Mumbai to Sindhudurg will be Rs. 2,529.
2) A fare of Rs. 2,621 will be charged for Sindhudurg to Mumbai ferry.
Flight from Mumbai Airport
1) Mumbai Airport has provided a slot for Mumbai-Sindhudurg route.
2) At present Mumbai-Sindhudurg flight will be operated from Terminal 2. However, after the opening of Terminal 1, regular flights will start from there.
3) Apart from that, there are plans to run flights on Hyderabad-Sindhudurg-Hyderabad route.
The Central Government has launched a regional connectivity scheme to promote air travel in the country and facilitate domestic air travel. Under this, domestic flights are being started from small airports of the country
This Post has been Retrieved from RSS feed. We do not claim the copyright of this post.